Whether you are considering hiring a Portage Lakes Career Center (PLCC) student for the first time, or you have been a long-time supporter of PLCC students, we appreciate your desire to help us provide our students with up-to-date career based education and experience. If you are interested in hiring a current or former PLCC student or you want to advertise to the community on our Job Board, please answer the following questions to post a position and your submission will be forwarded to our Job Placement Office for approval. Thank you for your support; your knowledge and expertise help us met the constantly changing face of business and industry.
Job postings that will not be accepted by Portage Lakes Career Center include the following:
If you have any questions about hiring Portage Lakes Career Center students to meet the needs of your company, please contact Lisa Clarke at (330) 896-8278 or
- A job posting for a position unrelated to a Portage Lakes Career Center program
- Any positions that involve employment in a private residence
- Positions compensated by commission only
- Positions that require any type of fee, retainer, or payment
- A position in which an employee is considered an "Independent contractor"
- Any position in which the employee is not covered under all appropriate federal, state, and local labor laws
Click Here to Post a Job
The Portage Lakes Joint Vocational School District is an equal opportunity educational institution.
Employment and educational programs are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, military status, ancestry, age, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic.
The district prohibits harassment of individuals in any form.